Covid 19 Update
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/18/4/68/145/4231145/user/4794426/htdocs/wpden/wp-content/themes/dentalclinic/single-cases.php on line 39
- Face masks are required and will be removed for pre-rinse.
- If a patient has no mask or gloves we will provide them for free.
- Temperature checks are required for all patients. Anyone with a temperature of 9 degrees Fahrenheit and higher will need to be rescheduled.
- Patients who are sick or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, or have traveled recently overseas, will need to reschedule their appointment.
- Please maintain a social distance and limit physical contact
- Only one patient at a time in the office unless related and sheltering together.
- All visits to the office should be by appointment. Walk- in times are available every Monday with Marcel, from 10-2:30.
- Patient in high risk groups that required dental visits are encouraged to call Dr. Spamer at her cell 925-389-6204, to discuss treatment, prescription preventive rinses, antibiotics, or periodontal aids for home use.
- We will be spacing out appointment to allow time for propr disinfection and sterilization.
Thank you for your understanding.
Dr. Marianne Spamer
2810 Crow Canyon Rd #201
San Ramon, CA 94583
Office: 925-838-0066 Emergency Cell: 925-389-6204